Canon Eos 5D Mark IV
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is the best full-frame DSLR out in the market right now and is certainly among the best that Canon has ever made. It offers great colour accuracy, along with precise autofocus and good ISO performance. Adding to that are ease of usage, Canon’s wide range of lenses, accessories and support. It even makes for a good upgrade from the 5D Mark III, and for new full-frame DSLR buyers, the EOS 5D Mark IV is a versatile, competent DSLR to go for.
Canon’s 5D lineup of DSLRs is one of the most widely appreciated full frame DSLRs for a long while. When the 5D Mark IV was introduced, we spoke about how the camera is an attempt to bridge the gap between the high resolution sensor of the 5DS (or 5DSR) and the fast shooting capabilities of the 1DX II. As it turns out, the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is all of that, and much more.
The camera looks much like its predecessor, but improves much of the elements on the inside. The upgrades include a newer, higher resolution image sensor with Dual Pixel technology, 4K video recording, a new auto-focus mechanism, a high resolution display with touch input, built-in WiFi/NFC/GPS, and a more robust overall chassis.
Customer Reviews -3.6/5 star
Date First Available– 10 SEPT 2016
- 30.4 MP Full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting
- Up to 7.0 frames per second continuous shooting speed
- 61-point AF system with 41 cross-points for expanded vertical coverage
- ISO range 100-32000 with 50-102400 expansion
- 4K video recording at 30p or 24p and in-camera still frame grab of 8.8MP images
- Touch-screen LCD monitor
- Built in Wi-Fi and NFC
- Brand Canon
- Model Name EOS
- Model Year 2016
- Item Weight 798g
- Battery 1 Lithium ion required
- Hardware Interface AV
- Resolution 30.4
- Screen Size 3.2 Inches
- Display Type TFT color LCD
- Flash Mode Auto flash